NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Nexus International School
Curriculums: British; International Baccalaureate; International Primary
Levels Offered: Primary, Secondary, Early Years, Diploma
Exam Offered: IGCSE
Age Range: Ages 3 to 18
Yearly fees: RM43,239~RM87,867
Annual tuition fee: RM42,339 to RM82,647; Application fee: RM1,000; Registration fee: RM20,000; Refundable deposit: Equivalent to one term’s tuition fee
Nexus International School is an internationally minded community that nurtures and supports its learners in order for them to achieve academic success and become globally responsible citizens. It was established in 2008 and is located in Putrajaya. The school is a member of the Taylor’s Education Group which encompasses some of the largest and most successful international schools in Malaysia and Singapore.
Nexus International School caters to students from the Early Years level to Year 13 and offers the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), International Primary Curriculum (IPC), IGCSE, and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP). Its current enrolment counts approximately 700 students from over 30 nationalities. In addition, the Nexus Boarding House provides international standard boarding facilities for 10 to 18 year olds, with the supervision of an expatriate Director of Boarding. Nexus is a Council of International Schools (CIS) accredited school along with an Apple Distinguished School.
Nexus’ accreditations and awards include the Council of International Schools, Apple Distinguished School Award, IEYC Mastering Level, IPC Mastering Level, and Cambridge International Exams (CIE).
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
Payable upon submission of the Application Form
Registration Fee (Non-refundable)
Payable ‘once-only’ upon receipt of the Letter of Offer.
Registration fee is waived for past students who re-enrol within 3 years of last withdrawal date.
Upon entering Year 1, an additional Registration Fee of RM10,000 is applicable
An equivalent of one term's tuition fee is required as deposit. The amount is to be topped up as tuition fees increases according to year level. It is refundable provided one term’s written notice of withdrawal is given. The said notice must be received and acknowledged by the School on or prior to the commencement of the term the student will be withdrawn.
|See Tuition Fee|
Per Term (RM)
Per Term (RM)
Per Term (RM)
SEN - Alternative Pathway2
Per Term (RM)
|Year 1, 2||17,375||450||-||-||17,375|
|Year 3, 4||19,636||450||3,927||-||19,636|
|Year 5, 6||21,150||450||4,230||-||21,150|
|Year 7, 8, 9||23,888||500||4,778||14,000||23,888|
|Year 10, 11||26,914||500||-||14,000||26,914|
|Year 12, 13||28,789||500||-||14,000||28,789|
- English as Additional Language (EAL) fees are charged for those learners needing an intensive parallel english programme in Years 3-9 and will be discussed as part of the Admission Process. Places are limited.
- Alternative Pathway fees are charged for learners with Special Education Needs (SEN) that have come through Primary at Nexus and need additional support to what we provide in Mainstream. This is in place of a Personal Learning Assistant (PLA). Places are strictly based on a detailed assessment and are very limited.
- Tuition Fee and Technology Fee are invoiced per term and payable upon commencement of each term (3 terms per academic year).
- The tuition fees include curriculum day trips.
- Learners in Year 3 onwards will need to buy an ipad or macbook depending on the requirement for their year.
- Cost of textbooks, uniform and overnight trips are excluded from the above tuition fees.
- Payment by cheque or bank draft should be made to NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MALAYSIA. Please refer to application procedures for bank transfer details.
Siblings are entitled to a discount on the Registration Fee. It is only applicable to siblings who are still studying in the school. A sibling is defined as a legal brother or sister of a child enrolled in the school.
- i) 1st sibling (2nd born) at 30%
- ii) 2nd sibling (3rd born) at 50%
- iii) 3rd and subsequent siblings (4th born onwards) at 75%
- Siblings are entitled to a discount on tuition fees. It is only applicable to siblings who are still studying in the school - 1st and subsequent siblings (2nd born onwards) at 5%